Applies to all our products
We provide 10-year warranty on our products
1. Norwood Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in 83-031 Łęgowo, Rusocin, Rataja 6 gives 10-year warranty for windows and doors manufactured by itself. 10-year warranty covers window and door construction, glazing units tightness and aluminum cladding in terms of defects resulting from incorrect production or material defects. The 10-year warranty does not cover glazing units with ornament, etched, sanded and enamelled toughened glass. The warranty for hardware parts is 5 years. Manufacturer also provides 5-year warranty for window and door coating in Norway. In European Union countries and United Kingdom following periods for coating are provided:
The warranty is valid under condition of following manufacturer’s maintenance instruction.
2. The warranty is valid only in European Union countries, Norway and United Kingdom.
3. This warranty certificate confirms granted warranty.
4. Warranty period is counted from the date of goods delivery to purchaser, in accordance with delivery documents.
5. Glazed units are covered with glass manufacturer warranty. Links to ours glass suppliers' warranty conditions are available on our website www.norwood.pl. According to glass manufacturer warranty, such defects like for instance glass cracks, waves on toughened glass surface, condensation (on external surfaces of glazing unit), colour deviations or astragals ringing are not covered by the warranty.
6. The warranty covers only products which were:
7. Warranty covers only defects caused by product’s drawbacks, only during above periods.
1. Within established manufacturer’s warranty responsibility, Norwood undertakes to replace failure products or parts by sending them to purchaser headquarter in a range of:
2. Manufacturer don’t take responsibility for:
1. Condition to keep the warranty is to follow fitting, maintenance and storing instructions and appropriate product operating.
2. The warranty expires in case of:
3. Adjustment of product is included in appropriate operating of products. First adjustment should be done by purchaser or hired works after product fitting according to instruction supplied with product.
IV WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
Norwood builds its doors and windows to be durable and high quality. However, there are some conditions or applications, over which we can’t control. Defects or problems as a result of such conditions or applications are not the responsibility of Norwood.
The warranty excludes:
1. Found defects which are covered by this warranty, ought to be reported directly to manufacturer by email. Email address is available on manufacturer’s website www.norwood.pl.
2. While making a claim, detailed description including photos of defects should be provided. For proper identification, order number and product position or proof of purchase should also be provided with claim.
3. Claim is investigated by manufacturer’s representative within 14 days from the date of reporting the claim.
4. If the claim is valid, manufacturer decides how to solve it – carry out repair works, replace product or part with new one, lower the price or withdraw from the sales agreement.
5. In case when removing the defect depends on weather conditions, service works should be carried out, once it is possible to keep technological regime during the repair.
6. If reported defect allows to use the product, period of warranty doesn’t undergo elongation due to time of realization of warranty commitments.
7. Warranty period is not counted from the beginning in case when product or part is replaced with new one.
8. If original product or part is not available, manufacturer may decide to send similar product or part or make adequate refund.
9. In case complaint is not valid, all costs beared by Norwood due to that complaint can be transferred to customer.
1. Making a complaint doesn’t relief from obligation of payment for ordered goods.
2. Any and all disputes arising in connection with this warranty shall be settled by the competent Courts of manufacturer’s place of incorporation.
3. Manufacturer’s warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend purchaser’s rights on claims considering incompatibility with sales agreement.
4. Instructions mentioned in this warranty certificate are available on manufacturer’s website www.norwood.pl in Polish and English.
When goods are received, the recipient or a person authorized by the recipient must visually inspect them. All components should be checked at the time of delivery to ensure that they are in accordance with the order schedule, the delivery is complete and that the components, including any protective packaging, are not damaged. A comment must be made on the delivery note about any defects or damage occurred during the transport.
The contractor/installers/recipient of goods are responsible for any damage to exposed surfaces and must report damage before handling (while checking delivery) and not afterwards.
When all the pallets/units are unloaded the number of pallets/units must be counted and checked against the delivery note and signed for.
Any obvious transport damages and any delivery shortages must be reported on the delivery note or CMR document. Manufacturer will not accept unchecked CMR document.
Any report of obvious damages received after 24h from collection will not be accepted.
Before the products’ installation, the recipient of goods or a person authorized thereby must inspect the products in an appropriate way. A defective product must not be fitted without the matter first being discussed with the manufacturer.
The manufacturer provides manuals and service instructions for its products, and the user/buyer must comply with these. The warranty is valid only if the manufacturer’s instructions have been complied with. The manufacturer is not liable for any further damage caused by a defect. The manufacturer also provides guidelines for the maintenance and storage of the products, which buyer must follow to ensure that the warranty remains in effect. The manufacturer is relieved of product-related liability if the product in question has not been handled or stored appropriately or has not been fitted correctly. Products that have not been installed must be stored in a place where they are protected from rain and harmful humidity rising, for example, from the ground.
Humidity accumulating and condensing under a protective foil cover during storage may damage the product. The manufacturer does not compensate for any damage caused by excessive condensation accumulating during storage. The buyer, the dealer, or whoever else receives the products is responsible for storing and maintaining them in accordance with storage instructions. The products must also be kept in a space with adequate ventilation. A receiver who will keep the products in intermediate storage without opening the packaging must ensure that long-term storage does not cause any damage to the products (because of condensation, dirt, etc.). The warranty does not apply to any damage caused by long-term storage.